CarMax, Inc. announced plans to provide one-time bonuses to most hourly and commissioned full- and part-time associates as a result of the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of...
Robert Beck, president, Stop ‘N Drive Motors, San Antonio, Texas: “We have one location and we opened up in 2005. “We usually stock about 40 to 50 cars. We have...
- CarMax Moves into New Market
- CarMax Opens Store in Northeast
- DMS Incorporates Carfax
- CarMax Reports Higher Sales, Revenue
- CarMax Grows in California
- Carvana Moves into Memphis
TV Host Takes Cheap Shot at Dealers
The latest attack on subprime automobile dealers came in the form of HBO’s satirical news/comedy show “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver” on Aug. 14. The 17–minute segment slammed the…Auto Lending: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- America’s Car-Mart Moves Fewer Units
- Carvana Moves into Midwest
- Carvana Partners with Credit Union