Carvana More Than Doubles in Size Featured
Carvana Co. has grown its Texas presence to five markets by launching operations in Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi is the company’s 44th market overall. This is Carvana’s last market launch...
Robert Beck, president, Stop ‘N Drive Motors, San Antonio, Texas: “We have one location and we opened up in 2005. “We usually stock about 40 to 50 cars. We have...
- CarMax Moves into New Market
- DMS Incorporates Carfax
- CarMax Opens Store in Northeast
- CarMax Grows in California
- CarMax Reports Higher Sales, Revenue
TV Host Takes Cheap Shot at Dealers
The latest attack on subprime automobile dealers came in the form of HBO’s satirical news/comedy show “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver” on Aug. 14. The 17–minute segment slammed the…Auto Lending: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Carvana Moves into Midwest
- Carvana Partners with Credit Union
- Dealers Use In-House CRM to Drive Sales
- America’s Car-Mart Moves Fewer Units