CarMax Inc. celebrated the grand opening of its new store in Albany, N.Y.The store is located at 1860 Central Ave. The Albany CarMax has the capacity to stock approximately 200 used vehicles.In celebration of the Albany store opening, CarMax donated $2,500 to the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York. CarMax associates recently volunteered with the nonprofit and nominated it to receive the donation after seeing its great work within the community.The CarMax Foundation is also providing a $5,000 grant to the Boys & Girls Club of Albany. Funding from the grant will be used to support the nonprofit’s Project Learn program and will benefit more than 300 local youth. Support for the nonprofit also came at the recommendation of the Albany associates.